This is the personal website of Colin Drake (he/him), a musician, generative artist, and software engineer from Austin, Texas.
- Elmet Brae - The Land (2023, Elmet Brae)
- The & Co Choir - Bordun Variations (2023, Planks Editions, compilation, cassette)
- fallgatter & co. - spring loops (2023, Toneburst, compilation, cassette)
- &co §1 - Octopus Rococo (2022, Toneburst & co, compilation, 3" CDr)
Select software instruments written for Monome Norns:
- mouse: sequencer and gestural controller based on Laurie Spiegel’s Music Mouse
- dnd: a software port of Barry Joseph Cullen’s Drone & Drama instrument
- grendy: drone synth, inspired by the Grendel Drone Commander
- twine: randomized granular sampler
You can find more on my Github and Codeberg pages.
I post about experimental music, modular/digital synthesis, and generative art on Mastodon.
During the day I work as a software engineer at Bandcamp.
You can find my resume with contact info here.